Scenic City Opera is a very new organization and is always in need of volunteers. Here are some examples of things we need help with:
- Lighting design – are you an experienced lighting designer, willing to donate your expertise and time to a show or two? We would sure love to hear from you.
- Ticket takers – for each performance, we will need at least 1 person to sell tickets to walk-ins, and to confirm tickets from online orders.
- Parking attendants – for each performance, we need at least 1 person helping to direct opera patrons to the designated parking areas available to us.
- Clean up crew – We will always be more than happy to accept assistance with cleaning up after rehearsals or performances.
- Stage crew – Do you have experience as a stage manager, props manager, stage hand? Would you be willing to donate your time? Let us know!
- Concessions – We will be needing at least 2 people to take care of concessions before performances and during intermission.
If you are interested in helping us with any of these tasks, or if you have a specific talent or expertise you’d like to share with us, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.